We build solid foundations for education organizations and advance opportunities for young people of color.
Stronger Consulting is a mission-driven, education consulting firm. We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to pursue their own version of happiness and prosperity. We partner with K-16 school systems and education non-profit organizations to design and achieve remarkable educational experiences for young people. We are a Latinx-owned company and serve a national client base, specializing in building diverse talent pipelines to build extraordinary teams and supporting organizations working to ensure equitable opportunities for traditionally underserved children and families.
We imagine a future in which everyone can access fair and outstanding educational and life opportunities.
We aspire to see leaders today who are boldly addressing and dismantling systemic and institutional inequalities, striving to provide people with opportunities that surpass our wildest expectations.
We recognize that the shortage of diverse and empowered leaders, and the absence of thoughtful equitable solutions, pose significant obstacles to realizing this vision. Our mission is to build diverse talent pipelines that link equity-focused leaders with organizations and school systems in need of their expertise and offer solutions that benefit underserved children, communities and families.
We pursue this through:
- Equitable Empowerment: We passionately champion a world where equity and anti-racism thrive, empowering all people to flourish in an inclusive and just society.
- Boundless Optimism: We believe in the boundless potential for a brighter reality today and tomorrow, fostering optimism that drives impactful, positive change.
- Compassionate Connection: We forge genuine connections, walking alongside others with empathy, building authentic relationships, and supporting mission driven organizations that enrich lives.
- Respect: We lead with progressive empathy, treating others with respect, fostering kindness, and nurturing an environment of collaboration.
- Informed Transparency: Driven by data and optimism, we transparently communicate truth, emphasizing positivity while embracing facts to guide impactful decisions.
Stronger Consulting partners with you to solve your toughest challenges, from discrete projects to ongoing engagements focused on ensuring exceptional results for children and educators. We approach our work based on three fundamental values: integrity, transparency, and customization. By leveraging data and asking the right questions, we produce quality insights to help you, our partner clients, achieve their goals.
We lead with our core values of optimism and empathy: optimism for bringing about a more positive reality for children today and in the future and compassion for our clients working to make this vision a reality.
We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to pursue their version of happiness and prosperity. Stronger Consulting partners with organizations to design and achieve remarkable educational experiences for young people.
Stronger Consulting was specifically founded with a mission to advance opportunities for young people of color and prides itself on its placement of leaders of color with organizations that have taken a stance that all children deserve the opportunity to receive a high-quality education in a safe and supportive environment. Furthermore, we are working to support leaders and organizations with missions that align with ours and who are innovative, passionate, and working with a sense of urgency to create a positive reality today and in the near future. Our impact on the world is through the leaders and the organizations that we partner with.
We ensure our clients have the right individuals leading the exemplary work that produces solid outcomes for the children they serve.
We focus on the fundamentals and the essentials.
- Solid, predictable revenue supporting important work for and with children.
- Highly effective and caring leaders.
- Reliable and efficient operating, human capital, and financial systems.
- Programs that are clear and focused, and effective at creating high-quality opportunities for kids.
- Use of data and results to drive decisions and direction.
- planning and assessment to ensure strategic priorities are achieved.
We want children to have opportunities to grow up in healthy and supportive cities, communities, and schools. We believe that a relationship with one caring adult outside a child’s immediate family is a protective factor and key to developing resilience. We know that when children have access to safe and supportive environments that appropriately stretch them, they grow into healthy young adults. We want to ensure that these environments are abundantly available to all kids.
Our Stronger Consulting Team
Our team consists of a variety of team members with a diversity of experiences and backgrounds. Our team leaders all have experience operating in school systems, as teachers, or building and growing nationally recognized non-profit organizations such as The Broad Center and Teach for America. Many of our consultants were specifically hired and trained in management consulting firms including Parthenon, Accenture, McKinsey, and others.
Stronger has attracted and selected these individuals to join its core team and brings empathetic, optimistic, and caring individuals with serious horsepower to our work with you on behalf of children.