We build solid foundations for education organizations and advance opportunities for young people of color.
Stronger Consulting is a mission-driven, education consulting firm. We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to pursue their own version of happiness and prosperity. We partner with K-16 school systems and education non-profit organizations to design and achieve remarkable educational experiences for young people. We are a Latinx-owned company and serve a national client base, specializing in building diverse talent pipelines to build extraordinary teams and supporting organizations working to ensure equitable opportunities for traditionally underserved children and families.
- Equity & Anti-Racism – We believe, lead, and work towards creating a more just, equitable, and inclusive world for all children and all people.
- Optimism – We believe a more positive reality for all children is possible today and in the future.
- Empathetic Awareness – We walk with people and build authentic connections with people and their mission-driven work.
- Progressive Respect – We treat everyone as equals and lead from a place of kindness rather than superiority.
- Educated Transparency – We’re data-driven truth-tellers, communicating transparently while remaining positive and optimistic.
- Innovative Growth – We value progress over perfection and lean into growth, improving ourselves as we search for new opportunities to expand and sustain our impact.
Stronger Consulting partners with you to solve your toughest challenges, from discrete projects to ongoing engagements focused on ensuring exceptional results for children and educators. We approach our work based on three fundamental values: integrity, transparency, and customization. By leveraging data and asking the right questions, we produce quality insights to help you, our partner clients, achieve their goals.
We lead with our core values of optimism and empathy: optimism for bringing about a more positive reality for children today and in the future and compassion for our clients working to make this vision a reality.
We believe all kids deserve the opportunity to pursue their version of happiness and prosperity. Stronger Consulting partners with organizations to design and achieve remarkable educational experiences for young people.
Stronger Consulting was specifically founded with a mission to advance opportunities for young people of color and prides itself on its placement of leaders of color with organizations that have taken a stance that all children deserve the opportunity to receive a high-quality education in a safe and supportive environment. Furthermore, we are working to support leaders and organizations with missions that align with ours and who are innovative, passionate, and working with a sense of urgency to create a positive reality today and in the near future. Our impact on the world is through the leaders and the organizations that we partner with.
We ensure our clients have the right individuals leading the exemplary work that produces solid outcomes for the children they serve.
We focus on the fundamentals and the essentials.
- Solid, predictable revenue supporting important work for and with children.
- Highly effective and caring leaders.
- Reliable and efficient operating, human capital, and financial systems.
- Programs that are clear and focused, and effective at creating high-quality opportunities for kids.
- Use of data and results to drive decisions and direction.
- planning and assessment to ensure strategic priorities are achieved.
We want children to have opportunities to grow up in healthy and supportive cities, communities, and schools. We believe that a relationship with one caring adult outside a child’s immediate family is a protective factor and key to developing resilience. We know that when children have access to safe and supportive environments that appropriately stretch them, they grow into healthy young adults. We want to ensure that these environments are abundantly available to all kids.
Our Stronger Consulting Team
Our team consists of a variety of team members with a diversity of experiences and backgrounds. Our team leaders all have experience operating in school systems, as teachers, or building and growing nationally recognized non-profit organizations such as The Broad Center and Teach for America. Many of our consultants were specifically hired and trained in management consulting firms including Parthenon, Accenture, McKinsey, and others.
Stronger has attracted and selected these individuals to join its core team and brings empathetic, optimistic, and caring individuals with serious horsepower to our work with you on behalf of children.